The Knowledge Base contains the thousands of documents, evidence, and Freedom of Information Request responses on the activities of Jamaat ul-Fuqra/Muslims of America, Inc. (MOA) and its members and a few of its various front organizations. Each section is labeled accordingly with relevant hyperlinks to open source intelligence on MOA/Fuqra including Activities by State, Court Records, and their own publications and video links.
The Knowledge Base contains articles about the Islamist Extremist ideology, Fuqra/MOA’s ideology in their own words, video clips, documentaries, and media clips on the subject of Fuqra/MOA’s activities, as well as their connection to known extremist groups and individuals around the world.
Contained within the Knowledge Base is also an extensive expose on the murder of Wall Street Journalist Daniel Pearl using the extensive database collection of The Pearl Project of Georgetown University and other notable court records obtained from their efforts. Pearl was headed to an interview with Fuqra’s leader, Sheikh Gilani, when he was kidnapped and eventually beheaded.
It also contains the list of Fuqra/MOA’s defenders and apologists who seek to demonize those who work to expose their criminal activities and possible explanations of how they have fallen into the careful outreach operation of Fuqra’s leaders to ensure they remain undetected.
- “Soldiers of Allah”
- Fuqra Training Info – Covert Ops, Military, Documents Found in Their Possession
- “Mohammad Commandos”
- Fuqra Trains Children-Paramilitary
- Fuqra Manual: Instructions on Making Explosives
- Law Enforcement
- Congressman Mick Mulvaney (R-SC)
- United Muslim Christian Forum Interfaith Allies
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
- Shiekh Gilani’s Soliders of Allah Jihad Tape: Part 1 & 2
- Colorado Fuqra Camp & Raid
- “Sleeper Cell” Documentary
- “The Third Jihad” Documentary “Islamberg” Clip
- California Baladullah Fuqra Camp
- Professional Security International (PSI) – Fuqra Organization Documentation
- Other MOA/Fuqra Fronts
- Fuqra Administrative Executive Reveals Muslims of the Americas Changed Name to The Muslims of America, Inc.
- International Quranic Open University / Quranic Open University
- The Muslims of America, Inc. Records
- What Happened to Daniel Pearl?
- “The Truth Left Behind” Report on Daniel Pearl by The Pearl Project
- Fuqra Files Analysis: Sheikh Gilani’s Possible Role in the Death of Wall Street Journal Journalist Daniel Pearl
- The Pearl Project Suit Against the Govt for Information on Pearl’s Murder