The Knowledge Base contains the thousands of documents, evidence, and Freedom of Information Request responses on the activities of Jamaat ul-Fuqra/Muslims of America, Inc. (MOA) and its members and a few of its various front organizations. Each section is labeled accordingly with relevant hyperlinks to open source intelligence on MOA/Fuqra including Activities by State, Court Records, and their own publications and video links.
The Knowledge Base contains articles about the Islamist Extremist ideology, Fuqra/MOA’s ideology in their own words, video clips, documentaries, and media clips on the subject of Fuqra/MOA’s activities, as well as their connection to known extremist groups and individuals around the world.
Contained within the Knowledge Base is also an extensive expose on the murder of Wall Street Journalist Daniel Pearl using the extensive database collection of The Pearl Project of Georgetown University and other notable court records obtained from their efforts. Pearl was headed to an interview with Fuqra’s leader, Sheikh Gilani, when he was kidnapped and eventually beheaded.
It also contains the list of Fuqra/MOA’s defenders and apologists who seek to demonize those who work to expose their criminal activities and possible explanations of how they have fallen into the careful outreach operation of Fuqra’s leaders to ensure they remain undetected.
- Interview with David Bowers: Chaffee County Undersheriff
- Testimony by Fuqra Member “John Doe”
- NYPD/FBI Informant and UFC Manager Ali Abdelaziz
- Abu Mansur: Former 9-Year Member Who Trained in Pakistan
- Source Close to Fuqra Describes Taliban Type Rule
- The Blind Sheikh (Omar Abdel-Rahman): Egyptian Gama’a Islamiyya
- Muslim Brotherhood/HAMAS
- Sankore Institute – Jawala Scouts
- Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front
- The Pearl Project Suit Against the Govt for Information on Pearl’s Murder
- What Happened to Daniel Pearl?
- “The Truth Left Behind” Report on Daniel Pearl by The Pearl Project
- Fuqra Files Analysis: Sheikh Gilani’s Possible Role in the Death of Wall Street Journal Journalist Daniel Pearl
- Found on Fuqra – Required Book List and Blank ID Kits
- “Target Islam: Exposing the Malicious Conspiracy of the Zionists Against the World of Islam and Prominent Muslim Leaders”
- Fuqra Using Federal Welfare Funds to Support Its Mission
- Islamic Chronicle Articles – 1980s
- Fuqra Training Docs: “How To Use Shotgun” and Target Practice
- About Sheikh Gilani
- Sheikh Gilani (Jilani)’s Letters – Documents
- Sheikh Gilani Propaganda Film from Pakistan
- Sheikh Gilani Propaganda Film: “Muslims are Majority in the U.S.”
- Sheikh Gilani Calls for Genocide of Ahmadiyya Muslims
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
- Law Enforcement
- Congressman Mick Mulvaney (R-SC)
- United Muslim Christian Forum Interfaith Allies